Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1393.919 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 7% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,490,470 Dinar (€1,787) in Albacete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,320,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (about 1 hour ago)