Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1254.646 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 7% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,182,560 Dinar (€1,740) in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (41 minutes ago)