Cost of living in Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 315.742 IQD / SAR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia) is 14% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,210,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,036,030 Dinar (﷼ 3,281) in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 3 hours ago)