Cost of living in Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 314.950 IQD / SAR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,030,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,000,366 Dinar (﷼ 3,176) in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)