Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 315.742 IQD / SAR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 10% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,950,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 3,551,072 Dinar (﷼ 11,247) in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (40 minutes ago)