Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 67.388 IQD / EGP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 36% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 739,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 470,008 Dinar (E£ 6,975) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (about 2 hours ago)