Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 67.120 IQD / EGP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 36% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 493,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 316,207 Dinar (E£ 4,711) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)