Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 857.395 IQD / LYD *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 11% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,184 Dinar (8 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $407 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 40,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mérida costs Mex$ 50 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (41 minutes ago)