Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 894.907 IQD / LYD *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 11% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,202 Dinar (8 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $13 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Niterói costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)