Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 828.481 IQD / LYD *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 11% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,478 Dinar (4.198 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gothenburg costs 30 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £52 (34 minutes ago)