Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 177.783 IQD / SDG *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 6,400 Dinar (36 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malegaon costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,456 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,643 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $47 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €250 (about 2 hours ago)