Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 177.142 IQD / SDG
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 3,750 Dinar (21 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 80₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 500 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cairo costs E£ 150 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Dhaka costs Taka 23,380 (about 2 hours ago)