Cost of living comparison between Al-Fashir, Sudan and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 192.264 IQD / SDG
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 3,125 Dinar (16 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 95,500 lei (about 2 hours ago)