Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates vs Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 326.355 IQD / AED
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 8% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,629,787 Dinar (Dirham 20,315) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,160,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (about 3 hours ago)