Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 321.579 IQD / AED
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 9,927,683 Dinar (Dirham 30,872) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 10 (less than a minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $2.76 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (22 minutes ago)