Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 324.994 IQD / AED
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 4% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,606,048 Dinar (Dirham 20,327) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,330,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poole costs £800 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (36 minutes ago)