Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates vs Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 324.989 IQD / AED
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 7% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,303,022 Dinar (Dirham 19,395) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,890,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)