Cost of living in Aksaray, Turkey compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 326.803 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksaray (Turkey) is 34% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,074 Dinar (6TL) in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (28 minutes ago)