Cost of living in Akron, Ohio, United States compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akron, Ohio (United States) is 26% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 12,824,256 Dinar ($10,859) in Akron, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Netanya costs 10 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (22 minutes ago)