Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.827 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,169,895 Dinar (¥200,417) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhule costs ₨125 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cork costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)