Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.639 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 8% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,722,775 Dinar (¥255,925) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,520,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagliari costs €1.09 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$364,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$15,248 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q35 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,279 (24 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Athens costs €0.22 (40 minutes ago)