Cost of living comparison between Akita, Japan and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.210 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,151,554 Dinar (¥210,728) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)