Cost of living in Aizawl, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.314 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aizawl (India) is 5% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,979 Dinar (₨163) in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (32 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (about 1 hour ago)