Cost of living in Aizawl, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.316 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aizawl (India) is 5% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 6,108 Dinar (₨333) in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)