Cost of living in Aizawl, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.192 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aizawl (India) is 4% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,400 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 5,165 Dinar (₨284) in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Palma de Mallorca costs €2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (about 1 hour ago)