Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02798 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 31% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,320,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 905,697 Dinar (﷼ 32,372,552) in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)