Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03182 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 27% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,410,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,030,251 Dinar (﷼ 32,378,079) in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tilburg costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (about 1 hour ago)