Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.552 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 14% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 726,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 627,749 Dinar (₨33,836) in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Antalya costs 2,049TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $22 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Omaha, Nebraska costs $55 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 599 (about 1 hour ago)