Cost of living comparison between Ahmedabad, India and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 522 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.510 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmedabad (India) is 30% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,415,298 Dinar (₨80,830) in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)