Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 125.445 IQD / MAD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 18% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,260,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,855,141 Dinar (14,789 Dirham) in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €12 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tucson, Arizona costs $6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €18 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malatya costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)