Cost of living comparison between Afyonkarahisar, Turkey and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 378.229 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 29% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,451,960 Dinar (3,839TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Leeuwarden costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)