Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 749 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 860.545 IQD / AUD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 50% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 14,091,727 Dinar (AU$16,375) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)