Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 871 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 903.955 IQD / AUD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 52% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 10,381,430 Dinar (AU$11,484) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,840,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (39 minutes ago)