Cost of living comparison between Addis Ababa, Ethiopia and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 52.641 IQD / ETB
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 5% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,223,724 Dinar (42,243 Birr) in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)