Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 52.699 IQD / ETB
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 5% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,480,782 Dinar (28,099 Birr) in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (35 minutes ago)