Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 52.248 IQD / ETB
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,559,156 Dinar (29,842 Birr) in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 1,250 ден (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Freetown costs 800 Leone (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trondheim costs kr 93 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)