Cost of living comparison between Adapazarı, Turkey and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 379.368 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adapazarı (Turkey) is 4% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,253 Dinar (9TL) in Adapazarı to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)