Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 250.238 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 31% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 913,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 629,706 Dinar (2,516TL) in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)