Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.749 IQD / NGN *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 27% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 11,921,193 Dinar (3,179,658 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 300,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (39 minutes ago)