Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.749 IQD / NGN *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 31% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 10,260,487 Dinar (2,736,709 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,812,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oxford costs £2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,761 (about 2 hours ago)