Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.198 IQD / NGN *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 14% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,333,485 Dinar (1,980,367 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,570,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (43 minutes ago)