Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.269 IQD / NGN *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 9% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,952,574 Dinar (2,126,880 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,370,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)