Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.726 IQD / NGN *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 26% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 12,802,162 Dinar (3,436,313 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)