Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.749 IQD / NGN *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 27% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 11,944,061 Dinar (3,185,757 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $200 (4 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bristol costs £2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)