Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.317 IQD / NGN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 15% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,769,218 Dinar (1,739,536 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,020,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 350 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 299 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sanandaj costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (43 minutes ago)