Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.289 IQD / NGN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 14% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,149,161 Dinar (1,869,677 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (22 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (44 minutes ago)