Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.090 IQD / XOF
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 5,700 Dinar (2,727 Franc) in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥330,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (44 minutes ago)