Cost of living comparison between Abobo, Ivory Coast and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.935 IQD / XOF
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,500 Dinar (1,292 Franc) in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)