Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.238 IQD / XOF
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,800 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 5,800 Dinar (2,592 Franc) in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)