Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.076 IQD / XOF
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 5,900 Dinar (2,843 Franc) in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Odessa costs 12₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Guatemala City costs Q400 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,779 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 90 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)