Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.146 IQD / XOF
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 21% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 8,148,589 Dinar (3,797,410 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,760,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Turin costs €100 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,275 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Grand Rapids costs $25 (32 minutes ago)