Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.911 IQD / XOF
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 9% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 10,210,969 Dinar (5,342,040 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$2,033 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salinas, Ecuador costs $650 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fresno, California costs $1.25 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)