Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.914 IQD / XOF
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 9% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 10,206,172 Dinar (5,333,308 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Asunción costs 2,000 Gs (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,220 (10 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Heidelberg costs €80 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)