Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.126 IQD / XOF
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 18% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 9,788,516 Dinar (4,603,744 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,290,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)