Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.224 IQD / XOF
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 20% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 8,290,819 Dinar (3,727,148 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,910,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 30,495 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Odessa costs 350₴ (32 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Batumi costs 0.60 Lari (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vilnius costs €0.98 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £860 (44 minutes ago)