Cost of living in Aberystwyth, United Kingdom compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1649.806 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom) is 27% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,878,767 Dinar (£2,957) in Aberystwyth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,840,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $20 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)