Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03640 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 24% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,785,097 Dinar (﷼ 49,039,538) in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (39 minutes ago)