Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03312 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 27% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,110,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,546,386 Dinar (﷼ 46,685,746) in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz, California costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Townsville costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$12 (about 2 hours ago)