Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 185.150 IQD / DKK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 39% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,525,793 Dinar (kr35,246) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,680,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 12,000 ﷼ (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $70 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuautitlán Izcalli costs Mex$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$18,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cartagena costs COL$200 (about 1 hour ago)