Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 197.232 IQD / DKK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 43% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,526,076 Dinar (kr38,159) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,260,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palermo costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (32 minutes ago)