Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 20% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,029 ($2,731) in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Tampa, Florida costs $1.46 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaporizhzhya costs 80₴ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (21 minutes ago)