Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.612 AED / LYD *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 23% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,515 (5,558 Dinar) in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $40 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)