Cost of living comparison between Zuwarah, Libya and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.625 AED / LYD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 25% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,659 (4,441 Dinar) in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (34 minutes ago)