Cost of living in Zonguldak, Turkey compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.054 AED / TRY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zonguldak (Turkey) is 29% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,885 (8,428TL) in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (35 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,329 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)