Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00515 AED / MWK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 36% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,084 (2,347,408 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalgaon costs ₨250 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,220 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 1 liter in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$45 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rouen costs €9 (42 minutes ago)