Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00512 AED / MWK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 34% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,315 (2,406,839 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Miami, Florida costs $20,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)