Cost of living in Zlín, Czech Republic compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15826 AED / CZK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zlín (Czech Republic) is 18% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,153 (83,108 Kč) in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,650 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baguio City costs Php1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chongqing costs 元300 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (28 minutes ago)