Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.871 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 44% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,727 (€2,255) in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €18,650 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)