Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.324 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 38% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,158 (€2,580) in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tashkent costs 1,600,000 сўм (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €10 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 33₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (about 1 hour ago)