Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.022 AED / PLN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 41% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,485 (9,281 zł) in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM120 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 3 hours ago)