Cost of living comparison between Zielona Góra, Poland and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.923 AED / PLN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 50% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,351 (10,126 zł) in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (about 2 hours ago)