Cost of living comparison between Zibo, China and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.543 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zibo (China) is 35% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,228 (元18,839) in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (about 1 hour ago)