Cost of living in Zibo, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.532 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zibo (China) is 33% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,396 (元19,526) in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,404 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 22 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)