Cost of living in Zhuhai, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.535 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhuhai (China) is 23% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,055 (元22,547) in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Branco costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)