Cost of living in Zhuhai, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.570 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhuhai (China) is 22% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,515 (元27,196) in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)