Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.554 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 29% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,002 (元21,648) in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santander costs €1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (22 minutes ago)