Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.532 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 37% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,829 (元18,461) in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (5 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (25 minutes ago)