Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.212 AED / BAM
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 21% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,632 (5,711KM) in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $534 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,800TL (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)