Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.976 AED / BAM
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 32% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,605 (5,367KM) in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Verona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)