Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.206 AED / BAM
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 47% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,083 (4,570KM) in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $108 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Palmerston North costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)