Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.100 AED / BAM
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 24% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,913 (6,150KM) in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)