Cost of living in Zapopan, Mexico compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19504 AED / MXN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zapopan (Mexico) is 43% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,080 (Mex$ 36,299) in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $30 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £116 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$40 (31 minutes ago)