Cost of living in Zanzibar, Tanzania compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00165 AED / TZS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanzibar (Tanzania) is 40% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,309 (5,647,940 Shilling) in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,248 (43 minutes ago)