Cost of living in Zanzibar, Tanzania vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00160 AED / TZS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zanzibar (Tanzania) is 33% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,711 (7,959,919 Shilling) in Zanzibar.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 16,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 99 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portland, Oregon costs $400 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)