Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 AED / IRR *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 34% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,392 (﷼ 109,464,117) in Zanjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (41 minutes ago)