Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07164 AED / PHP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 23% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,083 (Php182,623) in Zamboanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (about 2 hours ago)