Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07286 AED / PHP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 13% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 16,264 (Php223,215) in Zamboanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)