Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg, Hungary compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01428 AED / HUF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg (Hungary) is 43% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,759 (683,639 Ft) in Zalaegerszeg.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (24 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)