Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,402 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.528 AED / HRK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 29% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,159 (21,150 kn) in Zagreb.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.96 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)