Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,707 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.560 AED / HRK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 24% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,764 (24,588 kn) in Zagreb.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Baku costs 18 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $732 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Irvine, California costs $0.98 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)