Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,569 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.573 AED / HRK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 21% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,464 (23,506 kn) in Zagreb.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$88,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (38 minutes ago)