Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.519 AED / HRK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 30% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,157 (25,362 kn) in Zadar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)