Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.556 AED / HRK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 22% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,685 (26,415 kn) in Zadar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Southampton costs £0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €2.30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (43 minutes ago)