Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.573 AED / HRK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 19% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,908 (22,534 kn) in Zadar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (39 minutes ago)