Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.539 AED / HRK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 24% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,532 (17,686 kn) in Zadar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)