Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.579 AED / HRK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 20% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,599 (23,494 kn) in Zadar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨22,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 35₴ (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)