Cost of living in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Russia vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 267 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05532 AED / RUB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk (Russia) is 20% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 22,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 17,532 (руб 316,936) in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Prague costs 540 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €2,760 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Constanţa costs 2,000 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 50,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (about 1 hour ago)