Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12424 AED / TWD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 15% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,372 (123,729 NT$) in Yun-lin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €320 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Victoria costs C$1.20 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Aguadilla costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiel costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)