Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12269 AED / TWD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 16% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 16,032 (130,670 NT$) in Yun-lin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (7 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (39 minutes ago)