Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11928 AED / TWD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 22% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,568 (122,130 NT$) in Yun-lin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (30 minutes ago)