Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00329 AED / KRW
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 47% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 22,957 (₩6,976,161) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (36 minutes ago)