Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00324 AED / KRW
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 41% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 25,427 (₩7,842,556) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 180 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richards Bay costs R 20 (40 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Walnut Creek, California costs $2.94 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riga costs €50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 210 (about 1 hour ago)