Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00331 AED / KRW
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 49% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,659 (₩5,636,810) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 12,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)