Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00328 AED / KRW
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 37% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 26,100 (₩7,968,850) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £706 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Karachi costs ₨38 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bacău costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)