Cost of living comparison between Yoshkar-Ola, Russia and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05760 AED / RUB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yoshkar-Ola (Russia) is 41% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,426 (руб 128,927) in Yoshkar-Ola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 750,000₴ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.80 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)