Cost of living in Yono, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03343 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yono (Japan) is 8% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 16,541 (¥494,817) in Yono.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)