Cost of living in Yono, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03294 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yono (Japan) is 6% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 17,594 (¥534,163) in Yono.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)