Cost of living in Yono, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03200 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yono (Japan) is 16% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,744 (¥491,998) in Yono.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jyväskylä costs €60 (42 minutes ago)